Thyme~For~Gourmet

Well My health (or lack of good in it) has led me to dive into another venture of cooking. Therefor, I have created a new Blog called All Free Living.
I hope that you will continue to follow me over there and embark on this All Free Journey of No Gluten, No Dairy, No Sugar way of life in hopes that my health will improve drastically and the road to good health will be short...
Looking forward to experimenting with foods from the Plant and sharing with all of you.. My passion in cooking delicious, healthy and gorgeous food still lives within and I will be bringing all of that to the table at All Free Living..

Hope to see you there and looking forward to your input...

Michelle

Friday, June 25, 2010

Country Picked Cherries


Beautiful Bounty of Cherries...
What to fix besides eating them out of the bowl one by one?

Cherry Jalapeno Mexican Pork or a Fruit Mix Salad...
Look for it this week right here...

No comments:

Post a Comment