Thyme~For~Gourmet

Well My health (or lack of good in it) has led me to dive into another venture of cooking. Therefor, I have created a new Blog called All Free Living.
I hope that you will continue to follow me over there and embark on this All Free Journey of No Gluten, No Dairy, No Sugar way of life in hopes that my health will improve drastically and the road to good health will be short...
Looking forward to experimenting with foods from the Plant and sharing with all of you.. My passion in cooking delicious, healthy and gorgeous food still lives within and I will be bringing all of that to the table at All Free Living..

Hope to see you there and looking forward to your input...

Michelle

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Deal of the Week




Wow,



Did I find the best deal this week. I stopped by the Paso Robles Produce on Golden Hills Rd. in Paso Robles, CA. I just needed some lettuce for dinner last night and to my suprise it just happened to be



20 lb. for $12 Wednesday..I was a little confused so the very kind family that owns this facility explained to me that you fill up your basket with any produce item of any kind till the basket weighs 20 lbs. Ok. now I'm thinking to myself..Is this for real?? Avocado's were .99 cents a piece on the price above them...I was needless to say..STOKED!! I got everything here provided for $12...My Avocado's alone would have just cost me $4..What a deal...They also have what they call the .20 cent Tuesday..What this means is that produce items are .20 cents ea. or .20 cents per lb. Can't beat that deal either.



Paso Robles Produce is a local family owned business on Golden Hills Rd. They are really wonderful people. They try to accomodate any requests that you might have. Bringing in mostly all local products..



If your looking for great prices, great produce and want to support your local farmers, then this is your place to go...Check them out for yourselves..You will definately be impressed...




www.pasoproduce.com



Till next time...make ThymeforGourmet

No comments:

Post a Comment