Thyme~For~Gourmet

Well My health (or lack of good in it) has led me to dive into another venture of cooking. Therefor, I have created a new Blog called All Free Living.
I hope that you will continue to follow me over there and embark on this All Free Journey of No Gluten, No Dairy, No Sugar way of life in hopes that my health will improve drastically and the road to good health will be short...
Looking forward to experimenting with foods from the Plant and sharing with all of you.. My passion in cooking delicious, healthy and gorgeous food still lives within and I will be bringing all of that to the table at All Free Living..

Hope to see you there and looking forward to your input...

Michelle

Friday, January 14, 2011

Goshi's Sushi Bar - Paso Robles (Near the Train Station)

So a dear friend of mine and her husband have a date night every Friday night (Some of us have forgotten what this is) at Goshi's Sushi Bar in Paso Robles. So one night my husband John and I decided to crash one and invited ourselves to go with them..After all they are truly Sushi experts and what could be better than to go to Sushi with experts?

Sitting at the Sushi bar is the best seat in the house. You get to actually watch them prepare your dishes and everyone else's. It is really inspiring to watch. Although, I am not ready to conquer this venue yet..One can dream.

John and my favorite is the Tataki and the Spicy Albacore Rolls with Garlic chips..A must to try...

Service is excellent, the Sushi masters are quite entertaining...This is definatly 5 star to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment